Eating healthy is truly important for an individual and it has escalated well during the pandemic that has pushed us all into eating healthy. Vegetable stock is an age-old recipe to attain the much-required nutrition for fighting any illness.
It is no rocket science to prepare vegetables as all you need are any seasonal vegetable available at home. You may use carrots, green vegetables, garlic and onions and some tomatoes or any vegetable of your choice.
Below is the method for cooking good vegetable stock:
• In a pan add some onion, garlic, ginger and bay leaf. Then add herbs of your choice like basil, rosemary and thyme.
• Add all the vegetables that you have sliced to the pan. Now add water and let it boil for an hour.
• Once done, strain the water in the pan. Your vegetable stock is ready.
You may use this full of nutrition vegetable stock for your dishes, curries to biryani and soups. You can store it in a jar once it cools down to enjoy the benefits of vegetable broth.
Benefits of Vegetable stock:
• It is an amazing source of fibre so works great for digestive health.
• Nutrient-rich with all essential requirements for the body.
• Enhances eye vision with the presence of vitamin A.
• Strengthens bones with the mineral content mainly calcium.
• Healthy skin with a boost of antioxidants that reduce free radical damage.