HerbFast is a neo-ancient blend of specialised herbs and spices, fast-release whey proteins along with digestive enzymes, vitamin B complex. It promotes lean muscle growth, aids in faster metabolism, helps in weight management, increases immunity, and improves digestive health. This unique formulation is available in a delicious chocolate flavour.
Each 30 g sachet serving of HerbFast provides:
FAST-RELEASING WHEY PROTEINS
1. Whey Protein Concentrate
2. Whey Protein Isolate
VITAMIN B COMPLEX MATRIX
1. Vitamin B1
2. Vitamin B2
3. Vitamin B3
4. Vitamin B6
5. Vitamin B12
LEAN SHRED MATRIX
1. Green Tea Extract
IMMUNITY BOOSTER MATRIX
1. Curcuma Rhizome Powder
2. Ginger Dry Extract
3. Cinnamon Bark Extract
1. Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme)
2. Protease Enzyme
3. Alpha-Amylase Enzyme
4. Ashwagandha Extract
Herbs have always been a part of our life. In the past, when the pharmaceutical industry was not that advanced, people used to rely on them to cure health issues, gain strength, and maintain their overall well-being. HerbFast is a convenient, healthy, and scrumptious way to reap the benefits of whey protein along with natural herbs that promote wellbeing.
Each ingredient in HerbFast provides promising health benefits.
1. Muscle Recovery: HerbFast, when consumed after an exercise session, quickly delivers amino acids into our body for faster muscle recovery. It prevents catabolism, reduces recovery time, and relieves muscle soreness. The presence of additional supportive herbs and ingredients like taurine speeds up the recovery rate and makes you ready for the next training session.
2. Promotes Lean Muscle Growth: Whey protein is one of the best sources of good quality proteins. With an impressive amino acid profile, fast absorption rate, and less fat content, HerbFast stimulates muscle synthesis, promotes lean muscle growth, and helps regain muscle strength. It contains leucine, the prime anabolic amino acid, in particularly high amounts.
3. Satiety: HerbFast, being rich in proteins, gives sustained satiety and in turn, has a positive effect on weight loss and maintenance of body weight.
VITAMIN B COMPLEX MATRIX
1. Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1 or thiamine is one of the important vitamins required for the proper functioning of all tissues. It assists in the production of gastric hydrochloric acid that is required by our body for the breakdown of food. By acting as a coenzyme, vitamin B1 supports energy metabolism.
2. Vitamin B2: Our body needs certain enzymes called flavoproteins to derive energy from glucose. Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin, forms an important constituent of flavoproteins, assisting in energy metabolism.
3. Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 or Niacin is essential for approximately 200 enzymatic reactions of the body. This vitamin is crucial for healthy brain functioning as low levels are associated with an increased risk of depression, dementia, etc. Our body requires niacin for synthesising tryptophan- a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin- which helps stabilise mood.
4. Vitamin B6: This crucial vitamin, also known as pyridoxine, is critical for healthy brain functioning. We need it for the transmission of nerve signals. Vitamin B6 is essential specifically for active people as our body utilises it for the synthesis of haemoglobin, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism.
5. Vitamin B12: HerbFast also comes with the goodness of vitamin B12, which assists in red blood cell formation, prevents anaemia, and thereby improves aerobic capacity. It is also involved in the absorption of folic acid and supports the functioning of the nervous system.
LEAN SHRED MATRIX
1. Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract present in HerbFast is an excellent source of antioxidants. Consuming HerbFast after an intense exercise session helps relax the mind and nerves. Theanine present in green tea acts as a stress buster. Due to the presence of flavonoids named catechins and epigallocatechin gallate in green tea extract, HerbFast helps boost metabolism, promotes fat burning and weight loss, and manages blood sugar levels.
2. L-Carnitine: If you aim at getting rid of unwanted body fat, HerbFast will help you achieve your fitness goals. L-carnitine utilises our excess body fat to derive energy. This in turn stimulates fat burning and promotes lean muscle gain.
3. Taurine: As a byproduct of oxygen consumption, our body produces many free radicals, which tend to damage our healthy cells and need to be destroyed. HerbFast contains taurine as a powerful antioxidant that scavenges the radicals, thereby reducing oxidative stress and inflammation. Taurine also helps utilise carbohydrates in our bodies by improving insulin sensitivity and reducing insulin resistance. Several researchers also support taurine as an athletic performance enhancer.
IMMUNITY BOOSTER MATRIX
1. Curcuma Rhizome Powder: Curcuma rhizome is extracted from turmeric and is the main compound that accounts for its amazing health benefiting profile. HerbFast thus supports the complete recovery of athletes by exerting its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It reduces joint pain and oxidative stress commonly experienced after a vigorous exercise session. In addition, curcumin present in HerbFast also suppresses the levels of certain inflammatory markers, fights infection, and uplifts overall immune health.
2. Ginger Dry Extract: The presence of ginger extract is another reason to opt for HerbFast. Ginger contains a powerful compound called gingerol that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce post-exercise muscle soreness, inflammation, and keeps our joints healthy. The ginger extract also improves our digestive health, eases the symptoms of dyspepsia, prevents blood sugar, cholesterol levels from rising, and curb bacterial infections.
3. Cinnamon Bark Extract: Cinnamon is not only flavourful but also comes with ample health benefits. Cinnamon contains cinnamate that is beneficial for reducing bad cholesterol levels as some studies indicate that it decreases the activity of an enzyme that makes cholesterol. The Cinnamon extract also mitigates inflammation, combats free radicals and bacterial infections.
Often some people experience indigestion issues on consuming protein supplements or health drinks. HerbFast digestive matrix is a blend of digestive enzymes and herbs to alleviate any symptoms of indigestion. This matrix supports our stomach and gut for better digestion and absorption of nutrients without causing any uneasiness.
1. Bromelain: Bromelain enzyme is extracted from Pineapple. This protein-digesting enzyme not only supports our digestive system but also acts as a boon for relieving pain, stiffness in joints and muscles due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Protease Enzyme: Protease is a primary enzyme that helps break down protein into amino acids. The addition of protease to HerbFast means better digestion of supplements without inducing abdominal discomfort or bloating. Researchers also support the effectiveness of protease in diminishing muscle tenderness and soreness post-workout.
3. Alpha-Amylase Enzyme: Our body needs an alpha-amylase enzyme for digesting carbohydrates. The presence of this enzyme supports our digestive system and boosts energy levels.
4. Ashwagandha Extract: Ashwagandha is a popularly consumed herb due to its health benefits. It can boost immune health, reduce stress, anxiety, inflammation, balance hormone levels, and stabilise blood sugar levels. Many athletes take Ashwagandha due to its performance-enhancing capability. It is an all-rounder herb that reduces fatigue levels, stabilises blood sugar levels, and improves heart and lung capacity.
What are the constituents of HerbFast?
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Protease Enzyme, Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Alpha Amylase Enzyme, Curcuma Rhizome Powder, Ginger Dry Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Cocoa Solids, Stabilisers (Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose).
Why take HerbFast?
1. Enhanced Muscle Strength: People looking for enhanced muscle strength can easily include HerbFast in their diet to meet their increased protein needs. The blend of fast-releasing protein promotes lean muscle growth. 1-2 sachets of HerbFast can be taken in a day.
2. Faster Metabolism: HerbFast contains components like L-Carnitine, Taurine, and Green Tea Extract, which aids in rapid metabolism. These components are known for stimulating lipolysis activity and endurance performance. Studies show that green tea extract improves endurance performance and enhances fat oxidation.
3. Weight Management: HerbFast is a healthy protein supplement that can be used by anyone desiring to lose weight healthily. Herbs present in HerbFast augment fat burning by raising the metabolism rate and utilising body fat to obtain energy. Whey protein prevents muscle loss and ensures lean muscle gain. It also provides satiety and maintains healthy eating habits.
4. Increased Immunity: HerbFast is a healthy blend of protein and health-boosting components like Curcuma Rhizome Powder, Ginger Dry Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, etc. They help in boosting immune health, hence preventing diseases like flu.
5. Improved Digestive Health: The blend has a powerful Digestive Matrix which improves the digestion capacity of an individual. It consists of Ashwagandha Extract, Protease Enzyme, Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Alpha Amylase Enzyme, which aids in better digestion and nutrient absorption, while also preventing gas and bloating.
6. Recovery: The blend protein helps in the recovery of the cells as it contains both concentrate and isolates milk protein. It also diminishes muscle soreness, fatigue and gives the ultimate desired recovery.
7. Lowering Cholesterol: Whey protein lowers the total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol. Besides whey protein, components like green tea, L-carnitine also help reduce LDL-cholesterol levels. Taurine can enhance the biotransformation of cholesterol to bile acids, which enhance the clearance of cholesterol out of the body.
Who can take HerbFast?
HerbFast is ideal for active people, weight watchers, and fitness enthusiasts, who understand the supreme value of health and fitness.
When to take HerbFast?
HerbFast can be taken at any time during the day, preferably in the morning.
How to take HerbFast?
30 g powder to be reconstituted in 200 ml water. Consume 2 servings daily.