Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN is an exclusive blend of 18 minerals, 12 vitamins, natural phytonutrients, Omega 3 fatty acids, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, and a probiotic that work together to boost energy levels, combat stress and fatigue, reduce inflammation, augment the body’s metabolic rate, and boost immunity, cognitive functioning, and alertness.
Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN contains all the required vitamins and minerals needed to meet our daily micronutrient needs. The natural extracts of antioxidant-rich herbs like green tea, ginseng, grape seed, and gingko biloba boost the body’s metabolic rate and improve cognitive functioning and alertness. Steadfast Multivitamin is also enriched with probiotics which improve digestion and strengthen gut health. The goodness of omega 3 fats in the formulation aids in removing bad cholesterol, reduces inflammation, and improves joint health and vision.
Why Should You Take Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN?
Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN is a premium supplement that has been designed to meet the daily nutrient needs of all individuals. If you want to avoid micronutrient deficiencies, have run out of food options to fulfil your nutritional needs, or just want to maintain your nutritional status, then Steadfast Multivitamin is the one-stop solution. It is one of the elite dietary supplements which is Non-GMO, gluten-free and has been prepared in a GMP-certified facility. In addition to providing essential vitamins and minerals, Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN imparts benefits of natural herbs, omega 3 fatty acids, phytonutrients and antioxidants as well.
Mentioned below are some fruitful benefits of all the ingredients:
1. FOLIC ACID
• Also known as Vitamin B9
• Required for the formation of red blood cells, which help prevent anaemia
• Helps produce DNA and RNA, which carry genetic information
• Required for the formation and development of brain cells. Also, helps in development of the spinal cord of foetus during the early stages of pregnancy
• Also known as Vitamin B7
• Required for formation of myelin sheath, a substance that surrounds our nerves. Deficiency can lead to neurological problems
• Required for the functioning of the immune system as it increases the production of antibodies
• Required for healthy skin, hair and nails
• A fat-soluble form of vitamin B1
• Required for prevention of nerve impairment
• Required for carbohydrate metabolism
• Maintains eyesight hence used in the treatment of cataract
4. VITAMIN B6
• Also known as Pyridoxine
• Required for the functioning of the brain and nervous system
• Plays key role in mood regulation since it’s vital for synthesis of neurotransmitters that regulate emotion
• Required for synthesis of Melatonin hormone which regulates sleep
• Reduces homocysteine levels, hence good for heart health
5. VITAMIN B12
• Required for the formation of red blood cells, preventing anaemia
• Prevents fatigue, helps boost energy levels
• Required for the functioning of the nervous system
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by preventing elevated levels of homocysteine
• May help prevent development of age-related macular degeneration
• Also known as Vitamin B3
• Lowers blood cholesterol (LDL) levels and increases good cholesterol (HDL)
• Boosts brain function
• Required for prevention of Pellagra which is characterised by 3Ds - Dermatitis, Dementia and Diarrhoea
7. OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
• Rich in EPA and DHA
• Improve cognitive functioning, memory, and brain health
• Improve blood lipid levels and reduce the risk of heart stroke
• Protect eye health, improve vision
• Decrease muscle fatigue and soreness
8. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
• An antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress
• Contains health-promoting bioactive compounds like catechin and catecholamines
• Increases fat burning and improves physical performance
9. GINSENG EXTRACT
• Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Protects against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues present in the penis that helps restore normal functioning (improves erectile dysfunction)
• Ginsenosides in ginseng regulate inflammation that maintains the health of cells, reducing the risk of certain cancers.
10. GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT
• Acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Improves circulation and heart health
• Improves brain function and well-being
• Treats depression, headaches and migraines
11. GRAPESEED EXTRACT
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Reduces blood pressure and improves blood flow
• Improves collagen and bone strength
• Improves kidney and liver function
• Enhances skin appearance by reducing acne and improves skin health
12. LACTIC ACID BACILLUS
• Natural probiotic source
• Controls intestinal infections
• Reduces symptoms of lactose intolerance
• Boosts immunity
• Improves digestion and absorption
13. CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
• Help maintain both cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• Protect brain function as it crosses the blood-brain barrier
• Improve inflammation and circulation
14. NATURAL MIXED CAROTENOIDS
• Essential for proper growth, reproduction, immunity, and cell differentiation
• Help in making the bones healthy, and in maintaining the skin and mucous membranes
• Essential for night and colour vision
15. VITAMIN D3
• Promotes health of bones and teeth
• Helps in absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Helpful in treating or preventing autism, autoimmune disease, cancer, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, flu, neuromuscular diseases and osteoporosis
• Keeps the immune system strong
16. WHEAT GERM OIL
• Reduces bad cholesterol and increases blood circulation, thereby keeping heart healthy
• Antioxidant and anti-ageing property
• Octacosanol in wheat germ oil improves muscular energy
17. MENADIONE SODIUM BISULPHITE
• A water-soluble and stable form of vitamin K3
• Aids in blood clotting
• Drives minerals to certain organs of the body like bones and teeth
18. CALCIUM ASCORBATE
Helps treat and fight Vitamin C deficiency
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Repairs and maintains cartilage, bones, teeth, and gums
• Boosts immunity and helps fight bacterial infection
• A strong antioxidant which destroys free radicals in the body
19. CHOLINE BITARTRATE
• Delays muscle fatigue in sports athletes
• Improves muscle contraction and brain function
• Powerful anti-inflammatory
• Clears the liver of fatty-acid build up
• Improves visual function in people with age-related macular degeneration
• May help prevent colon cancer, breast cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
• Protects skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays
• Increases the level of nutrient absorption within our body
• Improves immune system
• Improves brain and cognitive skills
22. FERROUS FUMARATE
• Prevents low blood levels of iron (in anaemia or during pregnancy)
23. DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE
• Prevents or treats low blood calcium levels
• Helps treat decreased activity of the parathyroid gland
• Helps prevent a disease called tetany or muscular spasm
24. ZINC OXIDE
• Boosts functioning of the immune system
• Helps improve metabolism
• Helps in treating acne
• Has anti-ageing effects
• Improves wound and damaged tissue healing
25. POTASSIUM IODIDE
• Can help filter out harmful mercury, fluorides, chlorides, and bromides from tissues and cells
• Reduces the risk of arthritis
• Promotes better hormonal health
26. MAGNESIUM OXIDE
• Relieves heartburn and indigestion
• Vital for healthy muscles and bones
• Improves bone density and prevents osteoporosis
27. MANGANESE SULPHATE
• Supports bone health and prevents osteoporosis
• Required for enzymatic and antioxidant function
• Maintains cognitive function
• Prevents arthritis and osteoarthritis
28. COPPER SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE
• Acts as antiseptic and anti-fungal
• Boosts brain health
• Boosts joint and bone health
• Helps in production of RBCs along with iron which builds immunity
29. CHROMIUM PICOLINATE
• Effective at improving the body’s response to insulin
• Lowers blood cholesterol levels
• Promotes relaxation of blood vessels and improves blood flow
30. SODIUM MOLYBDATE DIHYDRATE
• Balances uric acid levels
• Required for nitric oxide production, which helps in dilating blood vessels, regulating cell growth, and protecting blood vessels from injury
31. SODIUM SELENITE PENTAHYDRATE
• Cancer-fighting potential boosts antioxidant activity in the body
• Combats thyroid-related diseases
32. POTASSIUM CHLORIDE
• Regulates blood pressure, cardiovascular health
• Increases bone and muscle strength
• Maintains proper pH of the body
• Maintains electrolytic balance to prevent muscle cramps
33. SODIUM BORATE
• Treats swollen throat, mouth, and tongue sores
• Relieves congestion and tonsillitis
• Cures urinary infections
34. COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
• Prevents deformities in bones
• Maintains the health of joints and bones
• Increases the amount of collagen which contributes to better flexibility and elasticity of the bones
35. NICKEL SULPHATE
• Prevents iron deficiency anaemia
• Required to treat weak bones and osteoporosis
• Required in treating microbial infections
36. STANNOUS CHLORIDE DIHYDRATE
• Required for oral health care
• Required for bone health and to prevent osteoporosis
• Useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis
37. SODIUM METAVANADATE
• Regulates blood sugar levels, hence beneficial for diabetics
• Prevents high cholesterol levels, so good for heart health
• Increases athletic performance in weight training
• Treats syphilis, a form of anaemia
Who can consume Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN?
Strength Athletes: Steadfast Multivitamin is suitable for athletes who are involved in intense physical activities that demand a lot of strength. Sports like bodybuilding, weight lifting and powerlifting results in loss of various vitamins and minerals. In addition, it also exerts an intense load on their joints and muscles due to which the demand of all micronutrients increases. Hence, 1-2 capsules of Steadfast Multivitamin is recommended to strength athletes per day to restock the lost stores and prevent any deficiency.
Endurance Athletes: Endurance athletes are involved in intense endurance activities. Sports like marathons, football, cricket, cycling, swimming, etc demand performance for a longer duration. Excess of sweat and electrolyte loss might result in fatigue, muscle cramps, and joint pain. Due to these increased needs, endurance athletes need an extra dose of these nutrients to give their maximum output. 1-2 capsules of Steadfast Multivitamin every day supports these increased demands and meets the adequacy level.
People Who Want to Fulfil Daily Needs: People aiming to maintain adequate levels of nutrients in their body can consume one capsule of Steadfast Multivitamin every day. This helps prevent any nutritional deficiency, improves the absorption of dietary nutrients and fills the gap in case of any dietary insufficiency. Additional special ingredients will contribute to overall health in terms of managing cholesterol levels, lowering inflammation, curbing stiffness and joint pain, relieving mental stress, improving vision and strengthening immunity.
When should you consume Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN?
Take 1-2 capsules of Steadfast Multivitamin any time of the day, preferably with meals for better absorption.
How should you consume Steadfast MULTIVITAMIN?
Take 1-2 capsules of Steadfast Multivitamin every day with normal water or juice.
One to Two capsules a day preferably with meals or as directed by the Healthcare Professional..
1. What are the constituents of Multivitamin?
It contains 18 minerals, 12 vitamins, 8 phytonutrients, antioxidants, probiotics and omega-3 fatty acids.
2. What are the benefits of Multivitamin?
The ingredients of SN Multivitamins augment the metabolic rate, reduce inflammation, help combat stress, fatigue, weakness, boosts energy, physical performance, immunity, cognitive functioning and alertness.
3. Why does it contain probiotics?
It contains lactic acid bacillus that helps reduce the incidence of intestinal infections, reduces symptoms of lactose intolerance, boosts immunity and improves overall gut health.
4. Is it gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free.
5. What are the health benefits of phytonutrients?
They exhibit antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which protect the body from free radical damage. They also support fat burning and improve physical performance.
6. What is the source of fish used for the extraction of omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids present in SN Multivitamin are derived from Sardines which are cold-water fishes, free from mercury content.
7. What is the EPA and DHA content in the SN Multivitamin?
Each capsule of SN Multivitamin contains 90 mg EPA and 60 mg DHA.
8. What is the best time to consume SN Multivitamin?
It can be consumed at any time during the day, preferably post breakfast (avoid taking it at bedtime).
9. What is the recommended serving?
A person using it for wellness purposes can take one capsule a day. Strength and endurance athletes should take 2 capsules a day (one at a time).
10. Who can consume SN Multivitamin?
It can be consumed by anyone who is looking to improve overall health except for children and pregnant women. Alongside, strength and endurance athletes can also take SN Multivitamin to restore lost nutrients.
11. How to take SN Multivitamin?
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be taken per day (one at a time) with normal water or juice.